As a Customer Support Specialist, you are a key member of the support team. You will provide fast and useful 1st & 2nd line technical assistance to questions raised by our customers in using our software systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Customer Support Specialist must have good technical knowledge of our solutions and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and have patience in dealing with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Be professional with customers
- Log/update cases in CRM until completion
- Send 3rd line development bugs/requests to Development team
- Liaise with other staff members to solve issues out of their expertise
- Be constantly learning and expanding knowledge domain
- Sell additional apps/user licenses where possible
- Inform Sales of possible leads
Objectives & Key Results
- First 12-month renewals (minimizing churn)
- Subsequent renewals (minimizing churn)
- Up-sell orders from existing customers (increasing ARPU)
- Customer/user feedback (helping sales)
Specific Role KPIs
- % of calls/e-mails answered within the terms of the SLA
- % of issues resolved within terms of the SLA
- Number of new opportunities handed to Sales
- Number of additional licenses/training/services-days sold
Broader Business KPIs
- MRR / MoM – Monthly Recurring Revenue / Month on Month Growth in MRR
- Churn – Lost customer recurring revenue each month
- ARPU – Average Revenue per Customer (User)
- Knowledge of Fitfactory products
- Customer interfacing skills
- Telephony skills
- Quick problem analysis and resolution
- Knowledge of RDMS (Microsoft SQL Server or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, debugging/troubleshooting/viewing event logs
- MS Office, CRM tools
- Good time management
- Report/document fixing/writing using Crystal Reports or similar tools.
- Upgrade app versions and server installs (Experience in IIS advantageous)
- Ability to deliver occasional customer training /demos
- A natural flair for technical problem solving and never letting a problem get the better of you
- Basic knowledge of IT networks/data transport protocols such as TCP/IP
This position will be based in our Fleet office.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com